Monday, December 14, 2009

No more pictures

A few months ago I added a counter to my blog. I know of four family members who look at it at that's it, however my hits were increasing more than they should of. So with this counter I can look at who is looking at this blog.
Lately I have had some overseas visits and they have been downloading some of my pictures. So as of today I will not be posting any more pictures of my family. All pictures will be up on facebook for family to look at. And all pictures of the kids have been removed.

On a lighter note....
yesterday was Emily's first baton competition. She competed in 4 events. Two marching and two solo's She received two first place medals and one trophy for first place. The fourth event results were to be announced at 5pm. We had been there since 9am, and Emily was ready to leave about 1pm, so we left and her coach will let us know of the results next Sunday at practice.

Michael's band season is finally over, (Yeah) his football team made it to the playoff games, and was one game away from the final when we lost. :( It was heartbreaking for everyone. This week is finals for Michael at school and he will be home for holiday break starting on Friday. We are staying home this year and with all that is going on I am quite relieved.

Nick is doing well in school and just had his Christmas concert at school. He is getting really good at his drums, and is looking forward to playing in high school with the marching band. As a fund raiser at the football games, the drum line lets members of the crowd to come down to the track and play with the drum line. Nick as done this twice and is in love.

Don and I are doing well, trying to get into the swing of things, since he has come home. Its been hard giving up some of the chores and responsibility that I have been doing the last 6 months while he has been away. Can we say control freak haha.... (but this is something we have all know for a very long time.)

1 comment:

Elder Eric Hadder said...

EW that's creepy about the visits and downloads. Where do you get that counter? I wanna know - or maybe I don't! Congratulations Emily! What a performer! And the other kids are all doing so well too. Don't you love to see what interests them (each is different) and how they work to do their best. Being a parent is the most wonderful thing ever.