Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It seems just like yesterday I went with my parents to my high school orientation and registration and yesterday Don and I took Michael. Its sort of scary to think that my lil baby will be in high school. I still don't know how that happened.
His new school is amazing. He has decided to do marching band, so we met the band director and some of the kids who are in the band this year. We have been working on picking his classes for the next year, so last night was an opportunity to go meet the teachers and ask any questions about them before the registration dealine which is Friday. Michael seems really excited to go to the new school and is looking forward to band camp this summer.

Tomorrow is the Wedding of Mr. Q and Miss U in Emily's class. Her class along with another kindergarten class is putting on a show. All the kids are to dress as if going to a wedding. Emily is not in the wedding party, but a speaker. I am excited to see this and I hope Emily does not get nervous and not read her lines. She is famous for being all excited about something, but when it comes to other people watching her she freaks out. Wed. night is the school skate party, so we have that also to look forward to.

This last weekend the kids went to see the Lion King Broadway show with Don's parents. They said they had a great time and now want to watch the lion king Disney movie. Out of all the movies we own we do not have this one. This next weekend we will be watching the Superbowl game and cheering on the Cardinals.
Please keep Don's uncle Darrell in your thoughts and prayers as he is in the hospital right now not feeling so well. We wish him a speedy recovery.

No comments: